Reviews, Articles, Testimonials, Blogs
We have been very fortunate over the years to have attracted the attention of various journalists and food writers, probably because of the uniqueness of what we do. Of the various newspaper and magazine articles, and features on Radio and Television, here is a selection of some of them:
- The Irish Times lists Double L cider in the Top 10 products of 2010.
- Chef Rozanne Stevens loves apples and our Apple Cider Vinegars and Apple Juices, and talks about them on the Pat Kenny Show on 22nd October.
- John Wilson, wine writer with the Irish Times, selects Double L Real Cider as 'Cider of the Week'.
- RTE's Capital D features our Lusca Wine on 14th October. We'll try to get the clip onto youTube! Watch this space.
- Food writer Suzanne Campbell is excited at discovering our Cider! She explains in her blog.
- Double L Real Cider gets maximum 5 stars in Conor Pope's 'Value for Money' slot in the Irish Times, beating all the big brand competitors!
- Californian winemakers Waits-Mast visit our vineyard and taste our wine in the States.
- In 2008 we are invited to join Good Food Ireland, who promote the very best in Irish food and drink.
- The Irish Times' John Wilson tastes some of our wines and inspects the 2008 grape crop before harvest.
- Wine writer Thomas Clancy visits our vineyard and discusses the vines, the wine, and the potential future of Irish wine on Lyric FM. The 25-minute feature starts at 32:50 - listen to it here.
Various reviews, articles and blogs about our cider, wine, vinegar and juice, including radio and TV clips.