Your restaurant needs great SEO, just like the thousands of business establishments flourishing in today’s fast-paced digital mobile era. Here are the reasons why.
Online visibility and searchability
An online study states that 85% of consumers search for local businesses online. That’s because of today’s prevalent “Google It” culture. Unfortunately, most of these consumers do not get to find what they are looking for. That’s because 63% of small businesses have no website. Those that have websites either don’t turn up in search results have no phone numbers nor e-mail addresses listed.
You might find yourself among these statistics. Having no SEO or poor SEO is leading you to losing a major chunk of your prospective clientele. SEO that works will help you simply show up at the exact same time customers are looking for your restaurant.
Local SEO works best for restaurants. While a small restaurant would find one local SEO strategy sufficient, a restaurant chain or restaurant groups might need a more complex SEO strategy that would allow it to cater to more locations.
82% of people dine out at least once a week. 84% among these people rely on online reviews when making dining decisions. Using SEO can help you boost your online reviews’ visibility to would-be customers. That would dramatically increase the possibility of them making a reservation at your restaurant for their next lunch or dinner date.
57% of customers order their food online. Using SEO can help promote your online ordering service, if you have one. If you don’t, you may want to strongly consider providing this service to efficiently cater to customers and widen your market to include today’s more tech-savvy clientele.
In an era where digital nomads and millennials prefer paying using their credit cards rather than cash, it’s crucial to get their attention every step of the way. You need SEO to entice them with user reviews, to inviting them to use your convenient online ordering system to try your newest menus.
Local SEO for your Restaurant
There are five important things that you need to do to get your restaurant the online audience it needs.
- First, identify the locations where you could find your target market. If your restaurant is located near NTU, then you should be reaching customers from Jurong West and Boon Lay. At the same time, you should exclude locations that are farther. The ideal target market radius would be 2.5 miles.
- Use geo-targeted keywords. These are keywords that are specific to your target audience’s areas.
- If you have a restaurant group or a restaurant chain, creating location-specific pages that use your geo-targeted keywords would be the best way to reach your customers.
- Optimize your Facebook and Instagram posts to reach customers outside these platforms.
- Most importantly, seek the services of a reputable company for SEO. Nightowl, Singapore SEO company provides the best SEO services in Singapore. As a top SEO agency in Singapore, they can provide you local SEO expertise that will bring more customers to your door.